June 15 – 18, 2022
Jan Tamulewicz attended the 40th Annual ECTA (European Community Trademark Association) Conference in Copenhagen. Venue Scandic Copenhagen, Vester Søgade 6, Copenhagen, Denmark.
The ECTA (European Communities Trade Mark Association) Annual conference 2022 brings together professionals responsible of the European Community in the field of designs, trade marks and related IP matters.
The ECTA (European Communities Trade Mark Association) Annual conference 2022 covers topics such as:
- Concept of collective trade marks and practice of the OHIM
- Social platforms
- The protection of certification marks within the CTM system
- New OHIM practices
- The collective trade mark as an instrument of protection of names of communities, and of geographical indications
- OHIM Convergence Projects re designs
- Most recent CJ decisions and their impact on Community and National Jurisprudence
- The Power of Negotiation, Reaching Consensus
- Country perspectives – Effects of the proposed amendments to the TM Directive on national Law