Philippe Laguerre, Associate
(Patent Attorney; Electrical and Software; Trademarks) Philippe Laguerre is a registered patent attorney with experience in the full range of trademark and patent matters. He approaches all aspects of his practice with an emphasis on strategy and client communication. His clients can expect deep knowledge of the company targets and goals. Philippe has worked with individual inventors, startups, and Fortune 500 companies. He has experience in many technical areas, including telecommunications, wireless communications (e.g., LTE, TDMA, design), image processing, cryptography, mobile and internet gaming applications, computer software, electronics, medical devices, mechanical structures, and cosmetics. With a professional career path spanning the globe, including France and Brazil, Philippe brings a wealth of international insight to his clients.
ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- National Association of Patent Practitioners (NAPP)
- Morris County Chamber of Commerce
- Patent preparation and prosecution (U.S. and PCT)
- Intellectual property portfolio development and management
- Patentability, validity, and infringement opinions